Who we are
We may collect personal identification information from our users in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- when users visit our site;
- register on the site;
- place an order with us;
- fill out a form;
- respond to a survey or questionnaire;
- subscribe to a newsletter;
- follow any posts or news articles;
- any other activities or services that explicitly request information.
Users may be asked for personal information including, but not limited to, their full name, email address, postal address and phone numbers. We also give Users the ability to upload a profile picture, however the User maintains control over what picture they make available.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
You can manage your existing cookie settings, and choose to opt-in or opt-out at any time: [cookie_settings]
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for 1 year.
- If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Additional cookies may be set by our authorised third parties, including those set by WordPress, Gravatar, Google Analytics and Facebook.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We do not explicitly share your personal information with third parties except where necessary, such as with PayPal in order to process payments. Third parties may use their own cookies or trackers when permitted to do so by your browser. This includes Facebook, WordPress and Google Analytics.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.