This Returns Policy does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Our returns window is 30 calendar days.
- If 30 calendar days have passed since the date of purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original undamaged and unopened packaging.
To complete your return, we require a proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer details that may be printed on the item.
Exclusions and Item Eligibility
- Gift cards
- Customised products
- Downloadable products
- Some health and personal care items
- Perishable items such as food and flowers
- Items of an intimate or sanitary nature
Items below will be eligible for a partial refund, determined once the item has reached us for examination. Our decision will remain final.
- Books with obvious signs of use
- CDs, DVDs and software
- Any item not in its original condition
- Items that are damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
You must contact us in the first instance when you suspect a refund or return is necessary. We will not be held responsible for any items received without prior authorisation or agreement.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then a refund will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, usually within 7 days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us first.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, an online voucher code of equivalent value will be sent to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
We will provide the address for returns once your return is authorised and agreed.
You will be responsible for paying for any costs involved with returning your item. Postage fees are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £25, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing the appropriate insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item if it is sent via standard postal methods.