Who we are
These Terms of Service govern the manner in which Intuitive Holistic Healing (“Us”, “We”) provides products and services to customers (each, a “User”) of the www.intuitiveholistichealing.co.uk website (“Site”), including products and services provided offline or in-person but purchased through the Site.
- This website is operated by Intuitive Holistic Healing. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Intuitive Holistic Healing. We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Online Shopping Terms
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (excluding payment information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Payment information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Accuracy, Completeness & Timeliness of Information
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Changes to the Service and Prices
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any other party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Products and Services
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Billing and Account Information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgement, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
User Comments and Submissions
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Errors and Inaccuracies
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- (a) for any unlawful purpose;
- (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- (f) to submit false or misleading information;
- (g) to upload or transmit any malicious code that can be used in any way to affect the functionality/operation of the Service or any related website;
- (h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
- (i) to spam or phish;
- (j) to spider, crawl, or scrape (except by recognised public search engine providers);
- (k) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- (l) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Warranties and Guarantees
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and services delivered to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by Us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Intuitive Holistic Healing, our parent(s), subsidiaries, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, suppliers, service providers or licensor’s be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind. This includes (without limitation): lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some geographical areas or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such cases our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by the law of that geographical area or jurisdiction.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Intuitive Holistic Healing and our parent(s), subsidiaries, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, suppliers, service providers or licensor’s harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service. Such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Termination of Service
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgement you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Governing Law & Disclaimer
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Service(s) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
- In accordance with the law in several countries, we must point out that all mediumship, tarot and all other readings given are for entertainment purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of any information you may be given either verbally, written, or in any other form. Any information from a reading is open to personal interpretation and should not be considered a legal, psychological, medical, health, business, or financial fact. Any actions you take following a reading are solely your own choice and responsibility. Opinions expressed in any readings are those of the individual reader.
- Events may include services such as free demonstrations, paid workshops, etc. and these are experimental with no claims being made and the results cannot be guaranteed. By attending any service the participant certifies that he/she is not aware of any medical or psychiatric condition that may affect his/her interpretation of the service and voluntarily seeks the service and assumes full responsibility for any outcome.
- Anyone seeking complementary therapies or treatments should take steps to satisfy themselves of the efficacy of such practices, and that such persons are competent to carry out such practices. None of these services are intended to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem.
You should seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional for any specific health issues and before having any beauty, holistic, complementary or spiritual treatments.
- All Readers, Tutors, Therapists, Stall Holders and Exhibitors are separate and independent of Intuitive Holistic Healing and will have their own public liability insurance.
- This document details the agreement between Us (the Organiser) and any company, individual, partnership or organisation (the Exhibitor) that participates in any event.
- Event stands/space will be allocated by Us in the interest of ensuring a well-balanced event and the requirements of the venue.
- Bookings are accepted on the basis of the description of products and services outlined on the booking form. Any deviation from the description must be with the written approval of Us before the event. We reserve the right to ask you to remove any items on display which have not been declared previously on the booking form or agreed with Us prior to the event.
- The price of the stands/space is outlined on the booking form for each event and all payments due must be made in full before the event date.
- The submitted booking becomes legally binding when We acknowledge receipt of a completed booking form and payment has been received in full.
- Payment is non-refundable if you cancel your booking for any reason. We may offer to transfer your payment to another event if you are able to give four weeks’ notice before the event date.
- We reserve the right to re-sell cancelled stalls and/or spaces.
- Subletting or sharing a stand is not permitted without Our approval or where this was not declared at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any Exhibitor for any or no reason.
- Extending or widening of your allocated stand/space is not permitted. If a larger stand/space is required then please book a double stand/space, likewise if a stand/space has a pull up display or banner then this must be declared at the time of booking. The boundaries of the stand/space are the limit and extent for each exhibitor. No goods, furniture, storage items, pull up banners etc. are permitted to block access to a neighbouring stand/space, aisle, doorway or fire exit door/route.
- Any failure by an Exhibitor to set up their stand by the opening time of the event will be deemed as a cancellation and We will be entitled to reallocate the space without refund.
- No posters are to be attached to the walls of a venue by drawing pins, sticky tape/pads, BluTack™ or similar. Any damage to a venue caused by an exhibitor will be charged accordingly.
- Candles or any naked flames must not be lit on any stand.
- Whilst We take every precaution to ensure a safe and secure environment for Events it is the responsibility of each Exhibitor to ensure that they have their own insurance to cover their goods and services as required by law, and should have a minimum of £1m (one million GBP) public liability insurance, and a minimum of £1m (one million GBP) professional indemnity for any products and treatments given.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Us for claims made against any product, service or treatment, or for any loss or damage to an Exhibitor’s stock or equipment. However, it is essential for Exhibitors to report immediately to Us any loss sustained.
- We accept no responsibility for the failure of any Exhibitor to arrange the required insurance cover.
- Copies of each Exhibitor’s current insurance certificate(s) must be submitted to Us once a booking form and payment have been sent and the booking confirmed.
- It is the responsibility of each Exhibitor to be aware of any changes in legislation that affect their activities and to comply with such legislation.
- Exhibitors will be expected to act with consideration and respect for other Exhibitors, venue staff, visitors and the Intuitive Holistic Healing team at all times with no activity being disturbing or intrusive to others nor behaving in a manner that could bring the reputation and integrity of the event or business into disrepute.
- We reserve the right to stop or remove any demonstration, display item or person deemed to be inappropriate or detrimental to its interests.
- No advertising material can be distributed at the event that is not related to the Exhibitor’s service or products listed on the booking form.
- A designated area for business cards/flyers will be available which Exhibitors are invited to use. The leaving of business cards/flyers at any other area of the venue, including the toilets, is not allowed.
- The largest expenditure for each event is the publicity generated by Us through advertising and other distribution sources – it is in everybody’s interest to ensure that the event is a success. Please help by promoting the event on your website, social media etc. where possible. Banners have been created that are easy to download for you to use.
- Unless specifically stated on the booking form, electricity is included in the cost of each Exhibitor stand/space free of charge.
- Please bring your own extension cables as power points may not always be positioned next to your stand/space. All cables must be securely taped down and We are not responsible for Exhibitors whose cables cause any accidents to the public or other exhibitors.
- Please ensure your equipment is checked for safety and meets all relevant BS regulations. All cables and electrical equipment must be in good condition and PAT tested to ensure the safety of other Exhibitors and the public
- Each venue differs and where possible tables and chairs will be supplied – when this is not the case it will be clearly stated on the booking information page.
- You may choose to use your own table at an event where tables are supplied. Just let Us know when booking and ensure that it fits into your allocated space.
- Your stand/space must be ready at least 15 minutes before the opening time and all aisles must be clear so that there is no risk of an accident to the public attending the event.
- All tables must be covered with a cloth that covers at least three sides of their stand – front and each side – to ensure an aesthetic presentation for the Events
- Exhibitor access for setting up will be announced in advance for each event, which will include access and parking details.
- Set-up and breakdown of your event stand/space must only take place during the allocated times, which you will be given before the event. Exhibitors are not permitted to set up or dismantle stand displays or move merchandise within the venue while is it open to the public. Specifically, Exhibitors must not commence breakdown at the end of an event until the public have vacated the venue.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the removal of any waste material left behind at the end of the event. Any costs incurred by Us for the disposal of such materials will be passed on to the relevant Exhibitor.
- We reserve the right to use any photographs taken by official event photographers of participants at the event and these will remain the property of Us, and We reserve the right to use any such images to promote future events.
Changes to Terms of Service
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time by visiting this page.
- We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.